££25,000 - ££35,000
Project Co-ordinator / Project Coordinator – Watford
Must have experience working within IT and also alongside sales teams
This leading IT services business is currently looking for a Project Co-ordinator / Project Coordinator to join their growing project management team. This business has gone from strength to strength in the last few years and are looking for someone who would like to continue their career in Project Management in the IT market.
Responsibilities of the Project Co-ordinator / Project Coordinator
- Ownership of planning, monitoring and co-ordinating of presales engagements, T&M and Small Works projects
- Assist in the capacity of project co-ordinator on larger deployments or programmes
- To follow and execute internal PMO methodologies and processes to include, but not limited to:
- Acting as the main PMO point of contact for customers for assigned projects
- Acting as the main internal point of contact / initial escalation point for assigned tickets / projects
- Allocation of appropriately skilled resources, considering overall company objectives and operational efficiencies
- Co-ordination and creation of documentation to a high standard, ensuring timely completion and appropriate maintenance e.g. Statement of Works, Highlight Reports, Sign-off documents etc.
- Adhering to internal OLAs and SLAs
- Updating tickets in a timely fashion, with relevant details to ensure all parties are aware of the current state of the work
- Report progress against plans, tracking an accurate % of work completed
- Control project records of attendance, timekeeping, budgets & expenses
- To initiate and maintain relationships with key project / business stakeholders Requesting
- To identify and escalate risks or issues as early as possible
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- Compliance with all Security, Safety, Health & Environmental responsibilities and requirements as detailed in the Company’s Security, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
- To manage 3rd party suppliers’ engagement process and their deliverables on assigned tickets / projects
- To provide cover for your team mates during absences
Minimum requirements for this Project Co-ordinator / Project Coordinator
- 2 years working in a similar role with project managers and in an IT sales environment
- Prince 2 Foundation certified
If you feel this Project Co-ordinator / project coordinator role is for you and you match the minimum requirements then please click apply and one of our consultant will be in contact ASAP.
Project manager / project management / prince 2 / project co-ordinator / project coordinator