Great opportunity for any senior site manager to join a nationwide contractor as they look to grow their new homes division.
The senior site manager position consists of managing a 75 unit development with an 18-24 month building programme, all to be completed to a high standard within the time frame safely. This is an immediate opportunity that any senior site manager wanting a permanent position in a company that is due to expand rapidly with plans to work in Chester, Manchester and other areas in the North West.
A senior site manager role consists of:
• Manage the building ensuring company standards and procedures are adhered at all times, reviewing and managing Health and Safety and requirements are met.
• Monitor construction programme, working closely with contracts manager discussing progress and any issues or changes if there are any.
• Review drawings and be aware of forecast costs, budgets in order to minimise waste and maximise value by monitoring site wastage and materials, time and labour.
• Arrange meetings with quantity surveyors, buyers and other key stakeholders ensuring good communication with all contractors and employees on site to maintain good working relations.
Experience/skills senior site manager requires:
• SMSTS Certificate.
• CSCS Card.
• NVQ Leve 3, A Level, HNC or equivalent qualifications or experience.
• Scaffolding Certificate
• First Aid Certificate
• Good communication and management skills with a persuasive and assertive attitude to ensure the build is completed on time.